Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Animoto Video

   

I created this Animoto video with my Kindergarten intervention students in mind.  We have been working very hard for the past six weeks with learning all of our letter sounds!   We have mastered all of the consonant sounds but still need to work on the vowels.  The students have watched it for the past two days and are loving it.  I can't wait until their next progress monitoring assessment to see additional improvement in this area.  I'm thinking about creating one with all the letters to review with.
                                                                     

I am also hopeful that as a teacher I am adhering to the Net standards and inspiring and advancing student learning by modeling creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness.  (Standard 1 for Teachers)

Have you found success with animoto?  Are your students benefitting from integrating technology?

Can someone help me embed the entire video in this post?  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Can only get the link.

3 comments:

  1. Go back to your Animoto. Get the embed code for the presentation. Copy the embed code. You might need to use Ctrl-C to copy the code you see.
    Go to Blogger. Find this post in your list of blog posts available from using Design, Post. Then use the Edit feature to get back here into the post.
    Note the Compose and html tabs. You have been composing with Compose. Select .html. Use your cursor to move to the approximate spot where you want the Animoto. Then use Ctr-V to paste in the code.
    Don't worry about how the htm stuff looks. You merely need to find a place to paste the code in.
    Go back to Compose tab.
    You should see the Animoto embedded.
    Click Update to update the blog post.

    Glad you got to use the Animoto with the students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help, as you can see I was able to get t embedded~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great animoto! I really like how you did a separate animoto for the vowels. What a great way to engage the students.

    ReplyDelete